Pages

Thursday

GIVE A WAY and what's cooking!


Don't miss out on our "I'm back" GIVE A WAY! Here is a peek at the Anthropologie "Extra Ingredient" Apron. Click here for GIVE A WAY details.

Happy New Years!!

Baking and cooking are my stress relief! Especially on a day like today- piles of laundry, lots of cleaning & organizing to do, a store to decorate for Valentines Day, trips to pack for, and a broken toe (don't ask how it happened!)

-- anyway this is what's cooking at the Peterson house today. Zimi's favorite Chicken Enchiladas (always a hit, and I always say "Wow, that was good")-- with a made from scratch salsa verde, YUM!! And of course Martha Stewart's Mint- Filled Brownie Cupcakes. I'll have a complete report back on the Mint-Filled Brownie Cupcakes and recipe posted tomorrow. I hope you have a wonderful New Year Celebration and kiss the one you love tonight!

*hugs*
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment