Pages

Friday

Virgin Lime Pina Colada

It's HOT here in Texas, and all the kids want to do is swim, me too! I've decided that we might as well be sipping Pina Colada, if we are going to be out in the hot sun. I went on a search, and some of my friends had so live through some not so great Pina Colada's. BUT, I finally found the perfect base Pina Colada recipe over at The Sisters Cafe! I've made some changes to the original recipe.  Caution: you will bust out in song while drinking these "If you like Pina Coladas".

picture from pina colada.org


Virgin Lime Pina Colada Ingredients:

4 fluid oz. Cream of Coconut- found by the drink mixer
4 fluid oz. pineapple juice 
2 cups ice
4 or so chunks of frozen pineapple – found by the frozen fruits in the grocery store
Juice of 1/2 a lime

Directions: 

Combine ingredients in a blender and mix well. 

Serves 2

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This recipe is PERFECT! I'm in love with it!! Thanks so much for posting! I've tried so many duds before this one. So happy I found your blog! Thanks again!
    xoxo- B

    ReplyDelete