Pages

Wednesday

Yummy Summer Brazilian Lemonade


I *love* the bright lime flavor, and the sweet creaminess the sweetened condensed milk offers to this amazing lemonade. My sister-in-law introduced this recipe to me about a two years ago, and I haven't stopped making it {THANKS JULIE}! I even make it just to go with dinner some nights. Perfect for the hot summer nights! I *love* summer nights in Utah!!

Ingredients:

2 Limes
3 T Sweetened Condensed Milk
3 Cups Water
1/2 Cup Sugar

Ice

Directions:

Wash and quarter limes and add to blender (that's right with the skin on). Add sweetened milk, water, and sugar. Blend for about 2-3 minutes. STRAIN using a wire mesh strainer, then pour over ice and enjoy. Makes about 1 quart. Four batches makes about a gallon and uses your entire can of sweetened condensed milk. {I promise you'll need all four!}

1 comment:

  1. hey amy,

    i just wanted to let you know i got my apron. it is so cute, thank you.

    andrea

    ReplyDelete