Pages

Friday

Give-a-way!


Hey, don't forget our cute give-a-way sponsored by Kneaders Bakery in Provo. This super cute Jessie Steele Cupcake Apron! Give-a-way ends Tuesday March 10th, at 12:00 noon mst. 
All you have to do is sign up to be a follower and you are in! If you want two chances simply post something on you blog/facebook about the give-a-way and stressed spelled backward- desserts, and email me-- and your name is in twice! 

THANKS! Everyone who voted for Stressed Spelled Backward on Mormon Mommy Blogs! It was fun to have the blog be up for such a short time, and have so many people so excited about it! 

I have really enjoyed recipes you have all sent me, I'm working on a list of them, trying them all out, and you will see some of your recipes up soon. I have also had bloggers ask about covering some techniques and I'll do that soon as well. Please email me if you have any questions, or if you want to learn something new! 

streesedspelledbackward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment