Pages

Wednesday

Lime & Lemonade


How can I give all these great shower recipes without giving you some yummy punch/drink recipes to finish it all off! Honestly, who cares how good the food is if the punch is gross! RIGHT? I have three punch recipes that are my favorite (depending on the time of year). Here is a great Spring Shower drink. 

Ingredients: 
1/2 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
1/2 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
3/4 Cup Sugar
4 Cups Cold Water
1 Lemon, Sliced
1 Lime, Sliced
Ice Cubes

Directions:
In pitcher combine lime and lemon juice, and sugar. Stir to dissolve sugar. Add remaining ingredients and stir until well blended. Make 6-8 Servings. 

Tips: 
You may want to add a bit more sugar depending on your tart liking. I found this recipe perfectly balanced, but for a larger group of people would probably sweeten it a bit. 
Depending on which flavor you would like to taste more, only add lime slices for more of a lime taste. (This is how I prefer mine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment