Pages

Tuesday

Triple Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies

I found this {amazing} recipe as I was searching my favorite cooking blogs. I took these Oreo cookies to a birthday party and was asked by 4 people for the recipe, that's when you know you have a keeper! Every time we walk past the Oreos and the store my kids beg for me to make these gooey, fudgey cookies. They remind me of the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies I posted a while back, equally as delicious. I am so happy to add these Triple Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies to my recipe book, thanks Two Peas & Their Pod! 

picture from Two Peas & Their Pod

Ingredients:

2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup cocoa
1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped Oreo cookies

Directions: 

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, soda, salt, and cocoa. Set aside. With a mixer, cream butter and sugars together until smooth and fluffy. Add in eggs, one at a time. Next, add in vanilla extract. Mix until blended. Slowly add flour mixture to creamed mixture and mix until just incorporated. By hand stir in chocolate chips and Oreos. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes. Don't over bake, the middle should still look slightly "wet". Remove from oven and let sit on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes. Move to a wire cooling rack and cool completely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment