Pages

Saturday

Perfect Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies

I recently came across this recipe, and ABSOLUTELY LOVE these Perfect Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies! Perfectly fluffy! That's right, I said fluffy! Most of the time I find oatmeal chocolate chip cookies flat and crispy, oh but not these! I can't remember where I found the recipe, but it's great! Thanks!!
Perfect Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:

1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon mexican vanilla
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 1/2 cups quick oatmeal, measure right into food processor, and blend into flour.
11.5 oz milk chocolate chips (1 regular size package)

Directions:

Cream together butter, sugars until light and fluffy ( about 2 minutes on medium speed). Mix in one egg at a time and add vanilla, mix until just incorporated. Mix together all dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Add to wet ingredients and mix until blended. By hand stir in chocolate chips. Refrigerate for about 1 hour. Bake at 375 for about 8-10 minutes. Don't over bake, the cookies edges should be only lightly brown, the center should still look a little "wet".

Happy Baking!!

1 comment:

  1. Yummm, I've been looking for a good oatmeal chocolate chip recipe! I'll have to give these a go!

    ReplyDelete